Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just Another Day

You may have noticed that I'm not particularly good at maintaining my blog.  Consequently, when I do get around to it, I only cover major events.  This post is dedicated to the little things I wouldn't otherwise share.

7-day "home stay" training, where we learned how to make "foreign" food, some of which even tasted good.

Digging a huge pit for rain water harvesting.

As long as the tractor was here, we might as well dig a new road.  It provided amusement for all.

Aama churning milk to make ghee.

Planting more coffee seedlings in our plantation.

A new bell was donated for the temple and so people from all around came bringing animals (chickens, goats, buffaloes) to sacrifice.  It was a bloodbath.

I built a solar oven and now bake bread all the time.

My niece and I are pretty much best friends right no

Sending my brother off to Korea to work.

Preparing for another feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment